Enter the Infonomics Age with a career at Pimsoft
Creating value for customers by enabling the use of streaming data and events to drive operational and business excellence
The process industries generates massive amounts of sensor data, events and information which companies must leverage to manage operations. Pimsoft’s specializes in the covergence of OT and IT data to bring the industry in the Infonomics Age where information is monetized and repurposed.
We are always looking for talented professionals who can join our team to continue Pimsoft’s successful track record in delivering consulting, technical services, solutions and support to our customers.
Pimsoft is an international company with activities based in Houston, Texas; Turin and Milan, Italy. Pimsoft is also the maker of Sigmafine®, a proven technology for data validation and reconciliation used by the process industries for more than 20 years.
Our mission is to create value for customers by enabling the use of streaming data and events to drive operational and business excellence.
Pimsoft offers challenging career opportunities that require a thorough understanding of not only how information is used to drive business in process and manufacturing, but also how it creates tangible value.
Motivated candidates should submit their resumes via email at email@example.com.
The ideal candidate is inquisitive, affable, and technologically savvy. Above all, candidates are driven by achieving customer satisfaction. We look for candidates that have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, with complementary emphasis on Information Management, Software or Business
- A strong ability to identify customer needs in order to develop winning solutions
- Experience in process engineering, process modeling, application and software development, and project management
- Knowledge of application and software development systems (i.e., programming, developing and maintenance)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills and a strong attention to detail
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
Typical duties include:
- Analyzing customer situation and requirements in order to develop an implementation strategy for Sigmafine that will minimize time to value/li>
- Conferring with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design customer systems and obtain information about project challenges and capabilities and performance requirements and interfaces
- Developing and managing the work breakdown structure (WBS) that includes the tasks to be completed for information technology projects
- Obtaining and evaluating information about specific needs such as reporting and advanced data calculation requirements in order to help determine specific software configuration and implementation details
- Preparing project and opportunity status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends